Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rome days are here again!!!!

PL





Well wifi is spotty but I  attempting via my iPhone. At lease photos will load I think. 
Sunday wall around Rome is terrific. As is the food, the wine and proseco and the fashion.here are a few quick shots while I have wifi. 



Raphael hotel. 


Snack time 

Favorite cappuccino at pantheon. 


Gelato.  #1

Campo di fiore



Bramante Cloister. Santa Maria  Della Pace


St Agnes 




Cul de Sac

Entrance halls Pantheon View. 




Ciao.

Pre dinner drinks at Cul de Sac. wow the wild boar pâté and olives with a lovely red Rossi di Montalcini. 



Them on to Da Baffetto for Marguetita pizza. Delicious. Cooked in fired brick oven. The crust was so this and perfect! 






Delicious. But onward to Gelato.  Frigidarium for had made pure gekato!  

Banana,dark chocolate and vanilla cremnajoe

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I am LOVING your Rome blog, Terran -- keep writing!

They painted our Pantheon hotel -- I like it. Used to be yellow -- now pink.